Will the treatment get rid of the bugs immediately? No, our products are designed to work slowly. We want the pest to keep coming back to our bait. We want them to take the bait back to the nest and share it with the bugs you do not see.
Can I use my product in between treatments? No, it will cancel out my product and make it not work.
The products I buy at the store work faster? We call these insta kill products.
- The pest will avoid the areas treated and find a different route, this makes our job harder. They will start crawling up walls to avoid the product. It would not be safe or practical to spray every surface.
- It will only kill a couple of worker bugs, it will not kill the bugs in the nest or eggs. Our product has a type of growth regulator that will prevent them from laying eggs.
What will I need to do after the treatment?
- Wipe down all surfaces, including inside the cabinets and behind appliances. Roaches leave a pheromone, this provides a trail for the roaches to return.
- Eliminating alternate food sources.
- Relocate pet food and water. Store pet food in airtight containers.
- Empty trash daily.
- Wash dishes at the time of use.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Store spices in airtight containers.
- Rice and grains stored in containers (weevils).
- Wipe and remove old bait in cabinets. This allows us to apply fresh bait.
Will I need a follow-up treatment? It depends on the amount of pest. A good rule of thumb is for every bug you see there’s 100 back in the nest. This is why hate correct treatment is so important. Because if it’s not treated correctly it can become a bigger problem.