In-Home Pest Control
We offer several options for pest control. Quarterly service is the best option for most customers. Natural bug treatments are another option.Pest tube treatments allow us to treat from the outside of your home. Annual treatments with a one-year guarantee are available.
Treatment Description- On the inside of the house, we start treating with bait behind the electric outlets. We also use bait inside the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. it is not necessary to empty your cabinets. We also spot spray your baseboards.
For the outside of your home, we apply a liquid and granular barrier around your home. We dust the eves to remove cobwebs and wasp nest. We also inspect the home for pest entry points.
- German Roaches is one of the most common roaches found inside.
- Ants are a social insect that lives in colonies. Treatment should include killing the entire colony.
- Spiders– how to reduce favorable spider conditions? Remove some infestation sources such as clutter in the yard and crawl spaces and any ground covers against the foundation walls. Getting rid of other insects with a routine insecticide treatment should be considered since other insects are their food sources. Call to set up a full treatment.
- Silverfish– Eliminate sources of excessive moisture such as faulty plumbing and condensation.
- Pantry Pest and more listed in our service agreement
Additional Pest Control
- Flea Treatments (included in premium pest control package)
- Bed Bugs (included in premium pest control package)
- Rodents (included on premium pest control package)
Should I worry about the chemicals? We care about your health as if you were our family. I use these products in my home, around my son, wife and German Shepard. We also offer natural products.