Skip to content
Recommended Turf Care Tips
- Do not apply additional products to the turf. This can damage the turf or the products can cancel each other out depending on the mode of action.
- Call at the first sign of stress or bug activity.
- Follow watering guidelines for the best results and test your sprinklers monthly.
- During the growing months, Mow weekly and on the highest setting for St Augustine turf.
We treat every yard according to its needs. Above all the health of the lawn is our number one priority.
- January – February– Potassium, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insecticide, and Preemergent. Treatment dates may vary with freezing temperatures.
- March – April – Insect Control, Granular Slow-release Fertilizer, Insecticide, and Post-Weed Control. This treatment is split into two services.
- May – June– Liquid Iron, Insecticide and Post-Weed Control
- July – August– Slow Release Fert, Insecticide and Weed Control
- September – October– Iron Fert, Weed Control and Insecticide
- November – December– Potassium Fert, Insecticide, Post & Pre Weed Control