Fertilization, Fungus, Insect, & Chinch Control
The basic lawn care service starts at $20 per month. It includes six visits per year. We include fertilization, insect, weed control, and fungus control.
Premium lawn care service starts at $40 per month. It includes twelve visits per year. We include fertilization, insect, weed control, and fungus control. Monthly service also includes roundup, ant and flea control.
Recommended Turf Care Tips
- Do not apply additional products to the turf. This can damage the turf or the products can cancel each other out depending on the mode of action.
- Call at the first sign of stress or bug activity.
- Follow watering guidelines for the best results and test your sprinklers monthly.
- Mow weekly and on the highest setting for St Augustine turf.
- In 2016 we started recommending Faithful works for mowing.
This is a general description of our program. We treat every yard according to its needs. Above all the health of the lawn is our number one priority.
- January – February– Potassium, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insecticide, and Preemergent. Treatment dates may vary with freezing temperatures.
- March – April – Insect Control, Granular Slow-release Fertilizer, Insecticide, and Post-Weed Control. This treatment is split into two services.
- May – June– Liquid Iron, Insecticide and Post-Weed Control
- July – August– Slow Release Fert, Insecticide and Weed Control
- September – October– Iron Fert, Weed Control and Insecticide
- November – December– Potassium Fert, Insecticide, Post & Pre Weed Control