On the inside of the house, we start treating with bait behind the electric outlets. We also use bait inside the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. it is not necessary to empty your cabinets. We also spot spray your baseboards. For the outside of your home, we apply a liquid and granular barrier around your home. We dust the eves to remove cobwebs and wasp nest. We also inspect the home for entry points.
General Pest Control
- German Roaches are one of the most common roaches found inside.
- Ants are a social insect that lives in colonies. Treatment should include killing the entire colony.
- Spiders- how to reduce favorable spider conditions? Remove some infestation sources such as clutter in the yard and crawl spaces and any ground covers against the foundation walls. Getting rid of other insects with a routine insecticide treatment should be considered since other insects are their food sources. Call to set up a full treatment.
- Silverfish- Eliminate sources of excessive moisture such as faulty plumbing and condensation.
- Pantry Pest and more listed in our service agreement