In-Home Pest Control
We offer several options for pest control. Quarterly service is the best option for most customers. Natural bug treatments are another option. Tube treatments allow us to treat from the outside of your home. Annual treatments with a one-year guarantee are available.
Does the treatment work quickly? Our treatment is designed to work slowly. You should start to see a decline in activity over the next 7-10 days after the initial treatment. When a customer uses a store-bought product it makes our job harder. The bugs will avoid this area and go around it. The bugs start crawling up the wall and on the floor. It is not practical or safe to treat every surface in your home. Our products work slowly so the bugs keep returning. We want the bugs taking it back to the nest and sharing it with their friends. We use a combination of products to achieve your home is pest-free. They all work together and have different goals
On the inside of the house, we start treating with bait behind the electric outlets. We also use bait inside the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. it is not necessary to empty your cabinets. We also spot spray your baseboards. For the outside of your home, we apply a liquid and granular barrier around your home. We dust the eves to remove cobwebs and wasp nest. We also inspect the home for entry points.
General Pest Control
- German Roaches are one of the most common roaches found inside.
- Ants are a social insect that lives in colonies. Treatment should include killing the entire colony.
- Spiders- how to reduce favorable spider conditions? Remove some infestation sources such as clutter in the yard and crawl spaces and any ground covers against the foundation walls. Getting rid of other insects with a routine insecticide treatment should be considered since other insects are their food sources. Call to set up a full treatment.
- Silverfish- Eliminate sources of excessive moisture such as faulty plumbing and condensation.
- Pantry Pest and more listed in our service agreement
Additional Pest Control
- Flea Treatments (included in premium pest control package)
- Bed Bugs (included in premium pest control package)
- Rodents (included on premium pest control package)
Should I worry about the chemicals?
We care about your health as if you were our family. I use these products in my home, around my son, wife and German Shepard. We also offer natural products.
Is our treatment safe? The first question we are asked is our treatment safe. We believe it is safer to have a licensed pest control technician to treat your home. We have found homeowners using powder products along their baseboards in the house. When we use powder products, we inject it into the wall. This keeps it out of the home. This also puts the product where the pests live. Here at Total Spraying: We are constantly updating our training and expanding our knowledge at best safety practices. We take precautions when we feel it is necessary to ensure each home is treated safely and efficiently.