Termite Service Agreements Include
- Visual inspection
- Radar inspection
- Moisture inspection
- Thermal inspection
- Radar outdoor trap if present
- Inspect attic for dry wood protection
- Check termite access panels
- Look for conducive conditions
- wood piles against home
- mulch blocking visual inspection
- cracks in stucco
- poor drainage
- animals digging in treated soil band
- roots growing under foundation
- soil touching wooden portion of building
- room additions
- plumbing leaks
- roof leaks
- spray foam
- Liquid barrier treatment
- Granular barrier protection
- Inject outlets with Taurus dry dust
- Inject plumbing entry points dry dust
1 of 3 Companies in Jacksonville with radar technology
Are you seeing flying or winged ants? If you are seeing flying insects that look like ants, then you might have a termite infestation. TS recommends calling a professional to do an in-home inspection.
Retreat service agreements start at $190 per year.
This covers any treatment you would need for subterranean termites. Dry wood retreat contracts start at $50 per month.
Repair service agreements start at $220 per year.
Email us and ask for a sample contract. Dry wood repair contracts start at $100 per month.
10 Point Inspection
- Inspect outside of the home for tubes and tunnels
- Make a list of conducive conditions that may attract termites to the home
- Check for water or termite damage on then outside of the home
- If needed take a moisture reading in troubled areas outside
- Check termite stations outside and bait if needed
- Look for termite wings on the inside of the home
- Inspect visible water pipes entering the home
- Take moisture readings around windows
- Track water damage with photos and report to the customer
- Send the customer a report