TS offers same day appointments with a licensed technician. Typically we offer appointments Monday – Friday from 7 to 6 pm. If needed we can schedule an after hours appointment.
What to expect on you first treatment
Before the treatment
Do I need to empty my cabinets? No, we do not spray in cabinets.
Do I need to move furniture? No you do not need to move furniture.
We do recommend picking up items near the baseboards. We will avoid them if they are left on the floor.
- Clothing, pillows and toys
- Pet dishes
How long does the treatment take? Typical treatments are under 30 minutes. The product does the work. To insure the best results we use the highest end product available. We also rotate our products to eliminate pesticide resistance.
Is it safe for my kids? We do take certain precautions for younger kids. Typically kids who are in the crawling stages or infants. In this situation we will use baits in cabinets and behind the electrical outlets. If we need to spray we will ask you to leave with the children for two hours after the treatment.
Is it safe for animals? Yes. We do take certain precautions for fish and birds. In this situation we will use baits in cabinets and behind the electrical outlets.
Is there an alternative to spraying the house with pest control? Yes, we offer natural pest control spray. It uses smell to repel pests. We can also use baits and dust behind electrical outlets. Most pest we can control from the outside to avoid spraying the inside.
Will the treatment get rid of the bugs immediately? No, our products are designed to work slowly. We want the pest to keep coming back to our bait. We want them to take the bait back to the nest and share with the bugs you do not see.
Can I use my product in between treatments? No, it will cancel out my product and make it not work.
The products I buy at the store work faster? We call these insta kill products.
- The pest will avoid the areas treated and find a different route, this makes our job harder. They will start crawling up walls to avoid the product. It would not be safe or practical to spray every surface.
- It will only kill a couple of worker bugs, it will not kill the bugs in the nest or eggs. Our product has a type of growth regulator that will prevent them from laying eggs.
What will I need to do after the treatment?
- Wipe down all surfaces, including inside the cabinets and behind appliances. Roaches leave a pheromone, this provides a trail for the roaches to return.
- Eliminating alternate food sources.
- Relocate pet food and water. Store pet food in airtight containers.
- Empty trash daily.
- Wash dishes at time of use.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Store spices in airtight containers.
- Rice and grains stored in containers (weevils).
- Wipe and remove old bait in cabinets. This allows us to apply fresh bait.
Will I need a follow up treatment? It depends on the amount of pest. A good rule of thumb is for every bug you see there’s 100 back in the nest. This is why hate correct treatment is so important. Because if it’s not treated correctly it can become a bigger problem.